Aspire Physiotherapy understands the importance of protecting your personal information. We are committed to the collection, use, and disclosure of this information in a responsible manner. Staff members who encounter any of your personal information are trained in the appropriate use and protection of this information.
What We Do With Your Information:
When you share personal information with us, we assume your consent to use this information to provide you with treatment, services, and products that best meet your needs.
We may use and disclose this information to:
– Deliver safe & effective patient care
– Communicate with you in a timely manner
– Contact you & process required payments
– Communicate with other healthcare providers
– Complete & submit claims on your behalf to third party payers and insurance companies
– Complete relevant requisition and reporting forms
– Comply with legal and professional regulatory requirements and obligations (Physiotherapy Alberta College + Association)
What We WON’T Do With Your Information:
We do not sell patient information to anyone, nor do we share patient information with groups outside of our business for the purpose of selling their own treatment services and products.
Your Privacy Choices:
You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting our admin team.
Please be aware that withdrawing your consent may prevent us from providing you with requested treatment or services.
Personal and health information is collected to provide physiotherapy, massage therapy, and/or acupuncture services under Alberta’s Health Information Act (HIA), s 20, Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA), s 11. If you have any questions about the collection of your information, please contact our admin team at the email address and phone number on the bottom of this page and we will address your concerns.
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 780 540 1115