We all experience Knee pain at some point, whether its training for a half-marathon, climbing the stairs
or simply just sitting with your knee bent. Knee pain is common. The problem is once your knee is
strained, it often goes into protective mode.
This is where the outer quadriceps, ITB, hamstrings and calf simultaneously get tight, whilst the inner
knee stabilizer (VMO) and glutes tend to switch off.
This can lead to pressure on the kneecap (patella) and in some cases can outlast the original injury. This
muscle imbalance can be difficult to overcome on your own and possibly become chronic but there is
definitely something you can do.
Our unique approach will have you feeling better right from day one with a combination of expert
assessment and effective hands-on treatment.
Who We Work With:
We don’t work with just anyone with knee pain, but if you have the following symptoms there is a high
chance we can help you:
– Youre getting naggin knee pain that’s stopping you from doing what you love
– You find your knee getting achy and stiff while sitting
– Using stairs has become an issue due to pain
– You have trouble squatting or kneeling due to pain
– You are getting knee pain while running
– Your knee clicks a lot (a sign of possible early arthritis)
– You are concerned about early onset knee arthritis and want to avoid surgery
How We Help You:
1. Giving you an accurate diagnosis and identify relevant contributing factors.
2. Bring rapid relief through the use of innovative manual therapy techniques (that don’t involve
medication or surgery)
3. Education and empower you to keep your knees healthy in the long run with a personalised
home/gym exercise program.
Diagnoses We Treat:
Patellar Tendonitis / Bursitis
Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
Ligament Injuries (ACL/MCL/PCL/LCL)
ITB Tendonitis/ Syndrome
Don’t Delay Your Treatment
The occasional ache or pain may be nothing to worry about, but failing to pay attention to strong pain
may end up causing you a lot of problems in the future. If knee pain is reducing tour ability to take part
in the activates you normally do, then it is time to get it looked at. In general, chronic knee pain or
clicking that is affecting your life is a sign that something is wrong. A serious problem will not correct
itself, and left untreated, can result in more pain and irreversible damage.
If you think we are the right fit for you and you wish to get relief right away, give us a call directly at
780-540-1115. Aspire Physiotherapy We Get Results.