We Get Results!
We are a South Edmonton based clinic focused on providing patient-centered care in the pursuit of overcoming injuries, improving performance, and getting our patients back to the things they love. We currently offer physiotherapy, massage therapy, chiropractic care, shockwave therapy, custom orthotics, and dry needling services.
What We’re Looking For:
Aspire Physiotherapy wants people who are passionate about health and wellness and are excited to become a part of a talented multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals!
We are looking for an outgoing, energetic, and goal-oriented RMT that is seeking opportunity to develop their skills and positively contribute to the rehabilitation experience of our loyal clientele.
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong relationship with patients
- Willingness to collaborate with other rehab disciplines to ensure comprehensive and complementary care for patients
What you can expect:
- Competitive compensation
- Support of a skilled Patient Experience team with billing, booking, and assessments
- Massage equipment and accessories provided (linens, lotions, scented oils, paraffin wax, hot stones, towel warmer, etc.)
- Mentorship and educational opportunities available to build new skills and boost caseload
- Direct referrals from Physiotherapy and Massage
Our new RMT will receive training and orientation on all required duties and clinic operations. The position is permanent and can be full time or part time.
If this sounds like the position for you, please submit your application and resume. Applicants who are shortlisted for interviews will be contacted by one of our team members. The position is available until filled!
Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay