Welcome to Aspire Physiotherapy!
We are accepting new patients. Here are some things to keep in mind and read through before your first visit.
Tips for your First Visit
Book an Appointment
Make sure to print and complete the forms that pertain to you and email them to us before your first visit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you can’t fill these out in advance, please arrive 15 minutes early to your first appointment. If you were involved in a motor vehicle accident, please arrive 20-30 min early.
Appointment Times & Cancellations
- Be aware that first appointments / assessments take longer than regular treatments. Feel free to ask our team for approximate assessment times.
- Please arrive early to fill out paperwork if unable to complete the digital intake forms (15-20 min early arrival, or 20-30 min early arrival for MVA patients).
- If you need to cancel or change an appointment, please let us know 24 hours in advance minimum. If you do not show up for an appointment, or cancel with late notice, a 50% cancellation fee may be charged to your account.
What to Bring
- Please bring your insurance information – either the physical card or the information on your phone – as we direct bill to most major insurance companies.
- Please bring any copies of imaging reports or doctor’s notes, such as Xrays, MRI, CT and US reports.
What to Wear
For acupuncture and physiotherapy appointments.
- Clinical gowns and shorts are available, however, patients may bring or wear their own comfortable clothing
- Comfortable / loose clothing, and shorts if your complaint is below the waist
- Ladies: bring or wear a tank top or sports bra if needed
No Shoe Policy
We do not allow outdoor footwear in the clinic. We ask that you please remove your shoes in reception, and leave them on the provided boot trays.
You are also welcome to bring indoor footwear or to wear socks.
We follow strict public health guidelines to provide a safe and clean space for our employees and patients alike. These include mandatory face coverings for any treatments at our clinic.
Please read through our Covid-19 policy by clicking the button below.